Workplace Health & Safety<
Keeping it Safe
In our industry, workplace safety is a critical factor in risk management and preventing potentially serious accidents. Workplace safety liabilities can be extremely expensive, so how do we make our workplaces safe?
Smart Crane Truck Services have company policies and procedures in place and we ensure strict compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Staff Inductions and formal training and qualifications as required.
- Daily vehicle inspections and regular manufacturer maintenance.
- Lifting gear inspection and replacement per industry recommendations.
- Updated modern equipment and vehicles equipped with latest safety features.
- Drivers with years of experience, training, and with all the appropriate licences.
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Job Safety Analysis
- Familiarisation training with our equipment
- WHS consultation in progress.
- Monitoring and evaluation
- All the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment.
We request that our customers follow our direction and consult with us when we do a job. We take all possible steps to ensure compliance, making sure hazards are identified and risks are managed, so that we all go home safe every night.